HBCUs are invited to participate in a/an FREE eight (8) hour training course, Campus Emergencies Prevention, Response, and Recovery (MGT-324-C)where participants will discuss emergency planning considerations, the importance of an integrated response to campus emergencies, and communications and recovery techniques. The course will include practical, problem-based integrated group activities that require a coordinated approach. This training is specifically customized to address the ongoing HBCU bomb threats.
This event is intended for HBCU Campus Law Enforcement with mid to senior level responsibilities during an active threat incident (i.e., Chief of Police, Incident Command Staff, Special Response Team, Campus Emergency Managers).
Five (5) regional training locations have been selected across the country. Click below to register for the location closest to your institution.
(FEMA SID required to register. To look yours up or register for a new one , go to cdp.dhs.gov/femasid )
- Virginia State University (DMV, PA, OH, WV): June 08, 2022_Register Here train.ncbrt.lsu.edu/Student/Register?ClassID=29381
- North Carolina A&T State University (NC, SC, TN and KY): June 15, 2022 _Register Here train.ncbrt.lsu.edu/Student/Register?ClassID=29394
- Philander Smith College (OK, AR, MO, TX)_ June 23, 2022_ Register Here train.ncbrt.lsu.edu/Student/Register?ClassID=29380
- Dillard University(LA, MS, AL )_ June 30, 2022 _ Register Here train.ncbrt.lsu.edu/Student/Register?ClassID=29386
- Clark Atlanta University (GA, U.S.V.I., FL)_ July 13, 2022_ Register Here train.ncbrt.lsu.edu/Student/Register?ClassID=29410
Following the training, unwind and join the FREE Campus Law Enforcement and Partners Networking Reception sponsored by LSU NCBRT/ACE
Please share amongst your HBCU Law Enforcement Peers and those that support HBCU law enforcement efforts. Email email@example.com with any questions.