Privacy and Information Security is a priority that CriticalArc takes extremely seriously.
Our unique continuous assurance approach is underpinned by our Information Security Management System (ISMS) which ensures:
- Effective risk management resulting in continuous improvement
- Organizational roles and responsibilities and segregation of duties
- Strict data management and retention controls
- Supplier scrutiny, and resilience of business systems and our SAAS products
- Organizational awareness and effective physical security
- Effective change management with regular audit and review cycles
- Best practice incident management
Our company and products are compliant and certified to a number of internationally recognized standards including:
ISO/IEC 27001:2022 – Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
ISO 27701 is an international standard for privacy information management. The standard provides a framework to enhance and extend the information security management system under ISO 27001 to a privacy information management system (PIMS). Dropbox has received this certification as a PII processor.
View the CriticalArc ISO 27701:2022 certificate.