COVID Safety Guidelines
Working together to protect us all
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the upcoming 2024 Annual SafeZone Conference!
CriticalArc and the Burleigh Court Hotel are committed to your safety and wellbeing during the duration of the conference and your stay. Whilst the government guidelines state there are no coronavirus (Covid-19) restrictions in the UK, the safety of our delegates and staff remains our top priority. We will monitor the situation and review if any precautions are needed on a regular basis. We are encouraging of people who choose to wear face coverings should they feel appropriate.
The following measures have been put in place by the venue and they promise to offer
- Flexible cancellation policies
- Hand sanitiser stations around the hotel
- Protective screens at reception and food service outlets to minimise contact
- Enhanced cleaning of public areas and touchpoints
- PPE for our team to keep everyone safe
- Team member health checks
- Ventilation and circulation of air is at its optimum throughout the hotel
- In these uncertain times, we’re also here to put your mind at ease by discussing any questions you might have and offering full booking flexibility.
Latest government advice